Multi-layer hollow blow molding machines may exhibit an […]
Multi-layer hollow blow molding machines may exhibit anomalous phenomena similar to extrusion blow molding, and may also exhibit two anomalies unique to multi-layer hollow blow molding.
The product exhibits delamination
1. The melt temperature of the adhesive layer is too low, the material blending is not good, and the temperature of the adhesive layer is appropriately improved to improve the bonding performance.
2. The melt temperature of the adhesive layer is too high, and it is attached to the adjacent layer to make the adhesive layer uneven, and the temperature of the adhesive layer is appropriately lowered.
3. The temperature of the blow mold is too low, the adhesive layer in the product cools too fast and the adhesion to the adjacent layer is not strong, and the flow rate of the cooling medium is manipulated to avoid the mold temperature being too low.
4. The original guess contains moisture, and the raw materials should be boring.
Uneven barrier layer in the product
1. The temperature of the barrier melt is too low or too high, and the corresponding extruder temperature and extrusion rate are reconditioned.
2. The extruder pressure fluctuates, the extrusion speed is unstable or the screw structure is not proper.
3. The machine head stays or degrades, improving the flow path of the machine head to avoid the dwell.